Are you up for a a challenge in shaping a best in class Social Media Strategy? If the answer is yes and you have the skills and mindset to grow your career – then come and join us as we grow our fantastic team across the globe!
As part of our FluidTalent business unit – we have an exciting opportunity to join one of our top clients, a leader in their field. Our standout business proposition is to “embed” talented agency individuals into our client’s business, developing meaningful relationships with key stakeholders to deliver on our client’s exciting marketing plans. With the support of a fully-fledged global marketing agency – it’s a win for our clients, a win for our business and a win for the talented people in our agency!
The role is crucial to the management function of social media strategy and hands-on activation. Providing an audit of the existing global social media presence and developing a deep dive strategy to bring it all together. Beyond this, your role will be to evangelise best social media practices and work closely with regional teams to build a cohesive deployment program – whilst you train and manage all social media asks.
- Be passionate about all things B2B marketing
- Own the performance of the social media channels, campaigns and drive internal teams and the client around perpetual performance
- Demonstrate ability to architect comprehensive testing plans to improve performance
- Have a desire to understand the latest digital marketing trends and a hunger to continually develop as a professional
- Work autonomously, take direction, and translate that into action
- Manage inbound marketing campaigns across all channels, including Social (paid & organic)
You will be an excellent fit if you have:
- Be an expert in delivering in one or more of these platforms:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Business Manager
- LinkedIn Ad Platform
- Programmatic DSPs
- Experience in planning, executing, managing, and reporting on Paid & Organic activity is essential, with previous SEM and/or Social agency or In-house experience
- Good understanding and experience within real-time and contextually targeted display, social media, retargeting, IP look-up technology, conversion optimisation and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are essential
- Manage client relationships, expectations and projects in a highly organised manner and ability to prioritise work.
- Have a strong understanding of the timescales involved with a project, scheduling and budget experience
- Results and delivery focused
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and experienced in dealing with many stakeholders
- Self-motivated and capable in manage without supervision
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. Discover more about who we are and our benefits here: https://www.ledgerbennett.com/careers/