At Ledger Bennett, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose.
As part of our network, Fluid Talent Solutions is a leading provider of exceptional marketing talent with a difference. Our stand-out business proposition is to “embed” talented agency individuals into our client’s business, developing meaningful relationships with key stakeholders to deliver on our client’s exciting marketing plans, all with the support of a fully-fledged global marketing agency.
We have adapted a flexible working style that is robust, admin-light with cloud-based systems that allow you to work from any suitable location with hours to suit you, and our clients.
As our Marketing Data Analyst, you’ll be trusted to:
- Work with peers to translate outcomes into relevant insights, promoting self-serve and ensuring usage and adoption of products and solutions.
- Set up systems to make working with data more efficient.
- Research new ways to make use of data.
- Produce reports and BI, communicating trends within data to non-specialists
- Present information generated from data to stakeholders.
- Be an ambassador and advocating for the data strategy, data skills and best practices
- Create reports, dashboards, and analytics solutions
- Understand how data informs business strategy and combining that with data expertise to deliver new insights and incremental value.
- Participate in the selection and implementation of tools, software and best practices to support strategic goals.
- Be an advocate of data governance and ethical use of data and building trust with partners
What you’ll need:
- Provide experience on future direction, coupled with commercial understanding.
- Hands-on data analysis and, experience delivering within large-scale transformation programs.
- Exposure to cloud native tools and understanding of data lakes and big data technologies.
- Experience with ETL, SQL, Tableau and data modelling concepts.
- Experience with the principles of data management, governance, and privacy
- End-to-end mindset with equal focus on delivery and operational aspects
- Curiosity to experiment and improve and whilst staying aligned on outcomes.
- To embrace a culture of feedback, with the goal of continuous improvement of self and others
- An interest in staying abreast with and understanding new technologies as the landscape changes over time.
- Demonstrate confidence in communications with senior level management.
- Excel in a high demand environment working on multiple tasks in parallel
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Minimum 3 years with Tableau, SQL
- Ability to quickly learn on the job and pick up new tools
- Expert knowledge of Excel
- Ability to build authentic business relationships and effectively deal with relational challenges as they come up
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. Discover more about who we are and our benefits here: https://www.ledgerbennett.com/about-us/careers/