At Ledger Bennett, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose.
As part of our network, Fluid Talent Solutions is a leading provider of exceptional marketing talent with a difference. Our stand-out business proposition is to “embed” talented agency individuals into our client’s business, developing meaningful relationships with key stakeholders to deliver on our client’s exciting marketing plans, all with the support of a fully-fledged global marketing agency.
We have adapted a flexible working style that is robust, admin-light with cloud-based systems that allow you to work from any suitable location with hours to suit you, and our clients.
As our Campaign Manager, you’ll be trusted to:
- Ensure emails are correctly entered into the email platform, targeting the right audience, and are QA’ed effectively before deploying to customers
- You will be key to delivering ongoing lifecycle email campaigns through the entire On-boarding, Retention & Nurture customer journey, Cross sell
- Draft weekly/monthly performance reports that can be sent to leadership to ensure target benchmarks are being met and flag opportunities for optimization/improvement
- Act as a central liaison between marketing and success teams to ensure proper communications, change management, regular updates, and feedback are being funneled across both teams
- Own the ongoing project management, process creation, progress reports, evolution/roadmap, stakeholder management, and transition of email plays in the platform
- Provide recommendations on copy & content updates, gaps, and areas of improvement based on email metrics, overall customer engagement, and team feedback / best practices
- Own the operational day-to-day of the Email Program, including processes, raising dashboard issues and opportunities with correct teams, operational updates to the process and documentation, and partnership with peer(s) to ensure all emails are successfully sent each week
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Minimum 2 years of email marketing experience
- Proven program management skills in previous roles
- Excellent communication, copywriting, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn on the job and pick up new tools like email platforms
- Experience with major email marketing service providers (Mailchimp, Hubspot, etc)
- Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to build authentic business relationships and effectively deal with relational challenges as they come up
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. Discover more about who we are and our benefits here: https://www.ledgerbennett.com/about-us/careers/What will my new role involve?