Fluid Talent Solutions is a leading provider of exceptional marketing talent with a difference. Our stand-out business proposition is to “embed” talented agency individuals into our client’s business, developing meaningful relationships with key stakeholders to deliver on our client’s exciting marketing plans, all with the support of a fully-fledged global marketing agency.
We have adapted a flexible working style that is robust, admin-light with cloud-based systems that allow you to work from any suitable location with hours to suit you, and our clients.
As our Senior Campaign Manager, Enterprise Growth & Lifecycle Marketing, you’ll be trusted to:
- Devise B2B (business to business) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Manage the ideation, customer journey design, briefing, activation, tracking and optimisation of marketing campaigns.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies, such as copywriters, strategists and creatives, who will deliver much of the campaign activity.
- Work within a budget and report any under / overspending in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that the clients brand and identity are adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Be the key voice of the customer throughout the campaign.
- Support the delivery of regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Partner with Localisation teams to ensure a Glocal feel for audience resonance and inspire others to improve processes across teams.
- Ensure the accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign-off if necessary.
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- 5+ years of experience in managing global marketing campaigns at medium/large scale global technology companies; preferably working on projects in the B2B / SaaS space.
- Strong experience in Marketing to Senior-Level executives in XL organisations.
- Exceptional email marketing expertise.
- Familiarity with and experience of using SEM, Intent based Marketing, Display, Email, Webinars, Direct Mail and more as campaign tactics.
- Strong expertise with marketing automation tools (Marketo), analysis tools (Tableau) and project management software (Jira), CRM (Salesforce)
- Hands-on experience in managing enterprise CRM platforms and related marketing technology ecosystems to support the rollout of integrated enterprise marketing programs.
What you’ll need:
- Operational experience working in a large global organisation
- Be adept at comunication across all channels
- Be project management focused with a close eye on the detail
- Think out of the box
- Be creative at problem solving
- Understanding of budgets and work closely to maximise spend
- Be a “People Person”
- Client focused and seek delivery exellence