At Ledger Bennett, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose.
As part of our network, Fluid Talent Solutions is a leading provider of exceptional marketing talent with a difference. Our stand-out business proposition is to “embed” talented agency individuals into our client’s business, developing meaningful relationships with key stakeholders to deliver on our client’s exciting marketing plans, all with the support of a fully-fledged global marketing agency.
We have adapted a flexible working style that is robust, admin-light with cloud-based systems that allow you to work from any suitable location with hours to suit you, and our clients.
We are looking for an Email Nurture Strategist who will work closely with one of our largest clients in delivering hands on strategy and execution.
As our clients Email Nurture Strategist you will be responsible for strategy, execution, management, optimization and performance of global email nurture campaigns that nurture marketing contacts to sales ready leads. In this role, you will collaborate cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Growth Marketing, Content Marketing, Strategy & Operations, Country Marketing and Data Science to provide a world-class customer experience to our audiences.
Plan, design and execute email nurture campaigns that drive marketing contacts to sales globally
- Rigorously test and continually optimize current campaigns and channels
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop messaging and creative
- Analyze large amounts of qualitative and quantitative data to identify key opportunities and areas for optimizations
- Monitor and report on campaign progress weekly/monthly/quarterly
- Vendor management to deliver quality campaigns to market in a timely manner
- Understand, evaluate and collaborate with global markets to decipher campaign execution
- Works to have a deep understanding of audiences, product suite and how to drive net new audiences and increase engagement and adoption for our current audiences
- Create campaigns with unique audience segmentation
- Hyper analytical and data savvy
Who You Are
We’re looking for someone who is hyper-analytical with extensive experience executing on data-driven campaign strategy. You are experienced in analyzing and identifying key segmentations and personas to drive deeper levels of personalization. You are able to make connections and are an expert at reaching the right audience at the right time through the right channels. You are passionate about testing, with vast experience designing holdout and A/B tests. You are innovative and resourceful. You execute quickly and can accurately prioritize your focus to the highest impact opportunities for the amount of time and resources required. You are an excellent collaborator that builds strong relationships with internal stakeholders and outside agencies.
- 5+ years of campaign strategy experience with enterprise B2B audience at a high growth / high tech company
- Experience building strategy and execution of email marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field
- Proven ability to drive customer demand, growth and engagement
- Proven experience with audience segmentation
- Excellent project management skills
- Extremely strong collaboration skills – with experience working across other Marketing teams (product marketing, content marketing, digital marketing) , Client Success, Sales, Product, and Data Science
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in an unstructured environment
- Strong analytical skills with a passion for testing and measuring results
- Have worked with Marketo
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. Discover more about who we are: www.fluidtalentsolutions.com