Senior Lifecycle and Growth Manager
About the candidate
Philip : I am an experienced marketing and sales professional with 11+ years working in B2B & B2C positions. I have a wide-ranging skillset as
a result of working in high growth startups with limited resources. My experience includes branding, user acquisition, lead generation, content development, retention strategies, and digital campaigns. I am a problem solver. I like to take a data-led, considered approach to decision making, then using my creative side to experiment and improve results. I feel capable of thriving when faced with the unexpected, and enjoy diving into new challenges.
- Data Analysis
- Campaign Management
- Business Strategy
- Project Management
- Competitor Analysis
- Brand Building
- Digital Design
- Led the development and execution of innovative strategies resulting in notable growth in revenue and customer
acquisition. These efforts were recognised by the company, leading to a promotion after 6 months.
- Implemented a new CRM system and processes, leading to an increase in growth through existing clients and a marked
improvement in customer retention rates.
- Utilised data analysis and A/B testing to optimise various growth channels including email marketing, social media
advertising, and content marketing.
- Recruited and ran a team of 4 across customer success, sales and operations, overseeing their work and supporting their
- Developed a new brand and website designed specifically brand awareness, lead acquisition & qualification.
- During this time I designed and implemented a data analytics strategy using Looker resulting in a transformation of the company’s marketing capabilities.
- Rebuilt the company CRM, customer segmentation, promotional abilities, and a revamp of user acquisition strategies. As a result Bamboo became an industry leader in restaurant data, leading to partnerships with a number of major industry clients.
- Developed user personas and segmentation strategies to ensure highly targeted marketing campaigns.
- Worked hand-in-glove with the product team to develop the Bamboo app in order to provide multiple highlysuccessful marketing capabilities in-app for Bamboo as well as the restaurant partners.