Senior Campaign Manager
About the candidate
Hannah is a highly motivated and results-driven marketing professional with 9+ years of experience in B2B & B2C marketing, demand generation,
brand & digital marketing. Passionate about building social audiences and innovative digital experiences. Seeking to leverage her expertise
in demand generation strategies and campaign execution.
- • Demand Generation Strategies
• B2B SaaS Marketing
• Team Leadership & Collaboration
• Analytical & Data-driven Decision Making
• Project Management
• Social Media & Digital Innovation
• Content Creation & Copywriting
• Marketing Automation Tools (Hubspot)
• Adobe Programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustration)
• Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager & Facebook Ad Manager
• Asana & Figma for Project Management
- Highly experienced in data analysis and informed decision-making
- Resourceful, adaptable, and results-oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Spearheaded customer-focused demand generation strategies for the New & Emerging Business EMEA Sales team, driving a
remarkable 20% increase in gold quality customers and an impressive $5.6 million in influenced revenue.
• Drove demand generation strategies, creating significant impact through ABM, content marketing, events/webinars, case studies &
• Successfully managed and executed 38 engaging events across the EMEA region, including LinkedIn’s first-ever Go4Growth event,
resulting in a noteworthy $48.5 million for LinkedIn Marketing Solutions.
• Implemented lead generation campaigns reaching over 3000 prospects and generating 750+ high-potential future clients for EMEA
• Collaborated closely with Sales to develop best-in-class follow-up practices, playbooks, and campaign feedback loops.
• Partnered closely with marketing stakeholders across Lifecycle, Paid, Content, Website, Product Marketing, Brand, and Marketing
Operations to bring demand generation plans & wider marketing strategies/projects to life.
• Pioneered the Events-in-a-box program, enabling sales managers to host top-tier client events that generated a remarkable $6.7
million across the EMEA region.
• Orchestrated impactful email campaigns, re-engaging 15% of inactive accounts and strengthening the revenue stream.
• Strong knowledge of SaaS unit economics and associated metrics (MQLs, SQLs, pipeline) & accountable for achieving key campaign
KPIs, exceeding quarterly trial & MQL, pipeline, and revenue targets.
• Crafted thought-provoking content for sales teams, fostering meaningful engagement and facilitating deeper connections with