Project Manager – US
About the candidate
Zach is a highly skilled and results-focused PMP certified project manager with 8+ years’ experience in Marketing and IT delivery services and solutions. Excellent communicator with strong customer focus, able to clearly articulate technical solutions in language accessible to multiple audiences. Productive in both team-based and managed projects with commitment to delivering outstanding service to internal and external customers.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access), Microsoft Excel Certified, ProCore Certified, MS Project, Project Manager Certified, ScrumMaster Certified
- Demonstrates the ability to work and be a part of a team.
- Project planning & execution.
- Budget and time management.
- Create and execute outbound marketing campaigns alongside marketing director – gather, assimilate, organize, and translate disparate sources of market intelligence into actionable steps to create and drive proactive marketing initiatives aligned with company strategic priorities.
- Created a content calendar for the company’s blog and social media accounts.
- Created project trackers amongst all team partners and external vendors.
- Building and maintaining external vendor relationships.
- Helped create and manage the team budgets.
- Liaising with content designers and developers to collect all necessary information needed to build deliverables (imagery, copy, web pages, etc.).
- Leveraged analytics, research, and reporting to continuously improve campaigns and initiatives.
- Presented key project updates to internal and client stakeholders daily.
- Direct liaison amongst all cross-functional partners in different regions (EMEA, NAMER) ensuring their requests are met with the right partners.
- Oversaw project timelines, deliverables, sequencing, and ensure projects meet deadlines.
- Manage relationships and coordinate with all stakeholders/contributors to triage requests and execute projects.
- Analyze complex support flows and provide recommendations for process, policy, and product improvements to develop or improve scalable solutions.
- Track and analyze key operational metrics to deeply understand the support ecosystem and help determine how to prioritize optimization efforts.
- Work with cross-functional partners to improve the community support experience on our existing suite of products.
- Manage internal resource availability and allocation.
- Assign individual project tasks to team members according to their expertise and experience.
- Design risk mitigation plans, organize, and communicate project information via detailed reports for executive management.
- Provide feedback to optimize the process of planning, assigning, and executing projects.
- Responsible for developing project budget, project schedule, profitability, and subcontractor scope for projects up to $150 million.
- Managed project plans and budgets through formulaic Excel workbooks.
- Responsible for tracking and analyzing project schedule, maintaining budget, and proactively communicating risk to project leadership.