Product Marketing Manager
About the candidate
Janice is a proactive, results-oriented Product Marketing Manager with 8+ years of experience in B2B and B2C SaaS companies. Expert in delivering global product launches, building go-to-market strategy, sales enablement, data analysis, and cross-functional collaboration. Recognized for generating significant revenue and improving sales productivity through content creation, partner relationship management, and project management. An effective leader and team builder skilled in training, developing, coaching, and mentoring others with the ability to create compelling case studies, execute strategy, and manage stakeholder relationships.
- Owned, built, and executed Go-To-Market plans for global product launches, collaborating cross-functionally to create sales
enablement and marketing collateral, enabling geographic expansion and exceptional results.
- Led the launch of HubSpot integration generating $800K ARR and 2x product downloads.
- Developed effective positioning and messaging for new products, features, and integrations through customer and
competitive research and experimentation, resulting in increased customer engagement and sales.
- Managed partner relationships for all internal and external integrations, establishing co-marketing plans and successfully
integrating with partners, increasing brand awareness and sales.
- Developed and executed a successful customer testimonial program for 30+ customers, enhancing content strategy,
expanding case studies, and driving engagement.
- Authored and built end-to-end case studies, increasing engagement on social media channels, blog, and website.
- Optimized content strategy across the marketing funnel increasing metrics across awareness, consideration, and conversion
- Centralized and launched a new sales enablement tool by organizing 150 assets, resulting in increased efficiency, usage, and
standardized processes across the Sales organization.
- Established and managed relationships with content and design vendors, focused on thought leadership and evergreen
articles to enhance the company’s reputation as a leader in the industry.
- Established and piloted the first-ever content program to train new team members and colleagues, improving knowledge
transfer and adherence to company standards.
- Conducted experiments and A/B tests to optimize the effectiveness of new content, resulting in more engaging content.
- Developed and executed a highly effective content strategy, resulting in increased customer engagement by 14% for
conversion rate and 50% for click to open rate on email.
- Content Writer:
• Successfully crafted and delivered engaging and impactful email and webpage content for mobile and web UI, aligning with
the company’s brand and voice.
• Reviewed 340 email templates in partnership with the Legal team and auditors to ensure compliance and avoid issues.
Account Manager 2015 – 2016
• Achieved and exceeded weekly productivity goals