Marketing Programs Manager
About the candidate
Location: Ontario, Canada
Natasha is a results-oriented professional with 12+ years of experience and a proven knowledge of marketing strategy, campaign
management, marketing analytics, and digital marketing. Her experience spans SaaS, B2B and Event Management amongst others.
- Google Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Paid Media for Facebook, Twitter,
Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Programmatic Ad Buying
- Neilson Brand Effect Studies
- Social Media Listening (i.e. Sysomos)
Marketing Mix Modeling (i.e.
- Microsoft Virtual Advanced Analysis
and Big Data
- Website Optimization
- Research and Analytical Skills
- Understanding of Social Algorithms
- Data Visualization
- Event Planning and Management
- Strategic Campaign Planning
- Customer Relationship Management
(CRM – i.e. Salesforce)
- Create integrated marketing campaigns that meet business and marketing strategies and objectives.
- Partner with appropriate teams to ensure overall process of creation, implementation, communication and
monitoring of marketing campaigns within the services portfolio.
- Participate in team meetings and take a leadership role in calendar and budget planning for the team to ensure
visibility to key dates, meeting requirements and budget updates.
- Translate marketing objectives and consumer insights into communication strategy.
- Lead/interface and contribute to cross-functional marketing teams to deliver all elements of campaigns.
- Deliver and monitor results; ensure stated objectives are delivered on plan (monitor/ early indicators) and where
required, take corrective actions to achieve targets.
- Stay current with industry and marketing trends to ensure continuous improvement and ongoing skills development.
- Take an active role in finding process improvements to drive increased efficiency in the marketing team.
- Build and analyze reports to provide visibility into marketing campaign results and measure campaign
effectiveness, including outbound marketing metrics, lead distribution, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution,
- Position LNC as an industry leader by ensuring the brand and products are accurately promoted to drive awareness
and position the brand as a legal innovation leader
- Ensure all customer-facing materials deliver a consistent brand voice, personality, and visual identity
- Collaborate with North American and Global team/resources on re-brand activation and adoption
- Deliver a mix of Segment and Brand Marketing projects which showcase the breadth and depth of company
product solutions, and market leadership
- Assumed ownership of the brand’s equity and trademarks.
- Provide ongoing guidance to Segment Marketing Managers and other business groups by
overseeing/editing communication pieces, developing tactical pieces, and contributing unique solutions/ideas.
- Measurement, monitoring and ongoing reporting on the results of marketing campaigns and tactics (i.e.
impressions, followers, CTR, downloads, leads generated, revenue, etc.)
- Demonstrate a data driven insight approach to develop initiatives that drive customer growth and demand
- Project management – management of multiple crossfunctional campaign /initiatives
- Internal and external communication – development and execution of content for an omni channel marketing
- Corporate website – overall site management and optimization including branding, content development
and positioning, customer journey and messaging
- Management of the creative process to ensure timely development or amendment of collaterals, working with
remote creative teams
- Customer focus – creation and utilization of testimonials, case studies and other tools to drive demand generation
- Event management – management of sponsorships,events, and strategic partnerships with select associations
- Developing cross- functional objective driven incentive promotions to deliver growth in existing and new
- Whitespace – leading the development of whitespace strategy and execution
- Budgeting – monitoring and tracking to ensure ROI and efficiency of spend