Marketing Communications Manager
About this candidate
Sally is a “go-getter” Marketing Professional with over 25+ years of valuable experience in managing successful client relationships, creative launching and promotion of company products and services, and contributing positively to company revenue growth. She would be an asset to your team with her confident, positive, enthusiastic and energetic personality and above par communication skills; both written and verbal.
Sally has the following to say about her skills:
Communication – I possess highly professional, impeccable and strong written and verbal communication skills where I have the ability to engage the potential consumer or client’s interest in the product or service being marketed. My verbal communication skills are clear, concise, direct, diplomatic, personable and effective for both internal and external interaction. My experience and written communication are in writing blogs and newsletter content, and ad copy to creating scripts for TV spots, creating multimedia campaigns, understanding design and having a strong sense of who the end user is and what they want.
Public Speaking – I am extremely comfortable and confident with public speaking. I possess strong skills and extensive experience in public speaking and in pitching a new marketing initiative or campaign in order to promote a product or service both in internal company and external client communication. I have 20+ years of experience in making a presentation in a meeting setting or at educational seminars to potential clients, current clients and special interest or community groups.
Analytical Thinking – I have 25+ years of experience in research based marketing and competitive/market analysis to compare competitor products/services/costs and to determine who the target audience is and the needs and wants of the potential consumer. I am able to develop and implement a marketing strategy that is crafted around this analysis.
Creativity – I am able to conceptualize new, fun (using a little sense of humour) and exciting ideas to attract and appeal to the target demographic with a “think outside the box” mindset.
Negotiation – One of my “strong suits” is my effective negotiation skills. I have the ability to successfully negotiate with clients on budgets, negotiate timelines, and expectations, to working with designers and vendors, and the ability to drive a hard bargain in order to keep costs within a certain budget.
Organization and Multi-tasking – I am detailed oriented and have the strong ability to stay organized; handle competing demands, find solutions to obstacles and multi-task effectively with minimal supervision, minimal stress in order to meet deadlines and the demands of a Marketing role.
Technology – I possess technology skills and experience in using various software applications and marketing platforms, and I have a strong ability to learn new marketing technology, applications and technological trends. I have used various marketing and project management platforms for client management and to track the progress of key campaigns, and as a measurement tool for data analysis, ROI analysis and ROAS analysis to determine the success of a marketing initiative, campaign and tactic. I possess digital marketing.
•Adobe Photoshop/InDesign/Premiere–Basic to intermediate knowledge •Microsoft Office Suite & Office 365–Intermediate to advanced knowledge •Adobe Contribute CS2 for webpage design–Basic knowledge •FranConnect – Brand and Franchise Management #
•Google Business •Googe Search Console •WordPress •Mad Mimi E-Newsletter •MailChimp •Constant Contact •Hootsuite •Social Media Platforms •SEO/SEM Management •Google Analytics UA & GA4 •AdWords •Sweet IQ
•CRM Platforms –Salesforce, ZOHO, Hubspot •Donor Perfect Fundraising Database – Visual Edition 7.0 •GT Pro Fundraising Database •Raisors Edge •Sales Administration System Database •Victa Database 2.0
Overall management and implementation of marketing, communications, brand management, event management and digital/social media management for an international company within North America.
- Develop, implement and execute a collaborative, strategic marketing plan for local geo-target areas to increase the company presence in target markets through tactical execution, unique marketing and sales building initiatives across North America
- Brand Management – build brand awareness and create brand growth
- Relationship cultivation and collaborative communication in providing the highest level of service and value with external key stakeholders
- Leverage market insight to build and execute an integrated North America wide marketing strategy
- Creative collaborative team communication, development & functional coordination
- Build and maintain North America affiliate marketing and channel relationships to shape, steward the market strategy and overall brand
- Product marketing – brand awareness, promotion, and launch and training webinars
- B2B and B2C strategy, management and implementation
- Event management/planning, including coordinating public relations of events, tradeshows, and conferences
- Marketing plan and budget management and development – responsible and accountable for writing and executing key marketing initiatives and activities while, keeping within budgetary parameters
- Market research & competitive analysis
- Manage and facilitate KPI and ROI/ROAS analysis
- Communications – content strategy and copy write for marketing materials, marketing collateral and advertising materials, website blog, newsletters, website content and all social media platforms
- Execute and integrate traditional, digital (paid media/AdWords), social media and event based initiatives into comprehensive marketing plans and e-based customer growth analysis
- Website content management, SEM/SEO, Google Analytics UA & GA4 insights analysis and devise actionable strategy based on data and conversion rates.
- Management of B2B E-Commerce websites and promotional activities
- Video production, creation and editing of marketing promotional videos and product videos