Marketing Communications Manager – Bengalaru, India
About the candidate
Avneet, previsously with LinkedIn, has experience spanning the marketing cycle (strategy, planning, experience activation, measurement, analytics, and content optimization) across Direct Marketing (owned channels), Social Media, and operations.
A Strategic Digital Marketing Specialist holding expertise in SMO, ORM, ASO, GMB, LinkedIn, Ads Campaign Management, YouTube, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Influencer Marketing and clients, operations, process, project & team management.
With 7+ years of working experience with various B2B & B2C clients worldwide, Avneet has successfully delivered KRAs and desired CPR with prevailing Content strategy with competent knowledge on audit tools such as LinkedIn, SEMRush, Ahrefs, SEO Profiler, SEOptimer, Surfer SEO, Screaming Frog, Tubebuddy, VIDIQ, Social blade, App Annie, SE Rankings.
- Brand Strategy Development
- Market Research
- Target Audience Identification
- Message Development
- KPI Analysis
- Cross-Functional Team Management
- Stakeholder Collaboration
- Paid Acquisition (Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn)
- Content Marketing Strategies, AEM
- Salesforce, Salesloft, Tableau
- PR Strategies
- Marketing Analytics
- Collaborated directly with CXOs, Directors, and Project Managers to devise growth strategies.
- Executed and hosted webinars, strategically targeting personas, resulting in a 25% increase in
Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL).
- Implemented “Client Testimonial”, Webinar, Google Ads & LinkedIn Remarketing campaigns
resulting in 172 Downloads & 83 Registrations in 3 months.
- Launched email & Sales Navigator outreach resulting in 65% response rate, contributing 29% of
- Develop and implement best practices and coaching plans on Digital Marketing, B2B Consultative
Selling, and LinkedIn Marketing Solutions.
- Facilitating LinkedIn strategy sessions among teams to help clients scale SMB customer success
coverage for LinkedIn Marketing Solutions.
- Coach and develop LinkedIn Ops team on B2B campaign management, content strategy, funnel
marketing strategies, and integration functionalities.
- Developed and executed a comprehensive rebranding strategy for Seasia Group- Woosper, Moogle
Labs, BugRaptors, Cerebrum & UIUX resulting in a 25.6% increase in website traffic and a 20%
increase in customer engagement.
- Building brand and content strategy – across channels (blog, social media, website, PR, SERP) and
formats (video, text, ebooks, memes and more).
- Defined and tracked KPIs for multiple brand initiatives, Go-to-Market strategies, and thought
leadership resulting in improved data-driven decision-making and opportunities for differentiation and
- Engage leads and prospects with Marketing Campaigns, Community Building, Influencer Marketing,
Social Media Live sessions.
- Expertise in RFP/RFI response proposals & pitches leading to winning brands/deals.
- Manage team of Content Writers/ Freelancers and define strategic goals (Metrics, Targets, OKRs) and
monthly/quarterly planning Ideate.
- Strategize, Review, and Approve Content for Corporate Blogs, Whitepapers, CEO Desks, Product
Portfolio, Software How-to’s, Newsletters and Social Media.