As part of our Ledger Bennett network, Fluid Talent Solutions is a leading provider of exceptional marketing talent with a difference. Our stand-out business proposition is to “embed” talented agency individuals into our client’s business, developing meaningful relationships with key stakeholders to deliver on our client’s exciting marketing plans, all with the support of a fully-fledged global marketing agency.
Sound good to you?
Do you thrive in a fast-growing and dynamic global environment? Are you passionate about marketing? Can you combine your interest in the world of travel with authoritative marketing skills to help our clients company grow? Our clients Global Customer Marketing division is seeking an excellent marketing talent to join its team;
Are you an effective marketing manager, who approaches challenges head-on, and enjoys working with a hardworking and diverse group of colleagues and clients? Then we would love for you to join our team! This position presents an outstanding growth opportunity for the individual that thrives in a fast-paced, high-visibility and changing environment.
This role will be developing and delivering innovative and impactful customer marketing programs that accelerate and drive customer engagement and retention across the globe in line with business targets.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- develop and socialize compelling campaign briefs that convey the business requirements, opportunity, metrics to success and overall marketing approach.
- partner with the global product & commercial teams to ensure all marketing is grounded in customer (and competitor) insight. Put yourself in the shoes of the customer to understand their needs and wants.
- ·execute marketing campaigns throughout the delivery process, including the creation of the creatives, campaign deployment, as well as the overall timeline and budget. Handle deadlines and strive for flawless campaign delivery.
- support communication and training (change agent) efforts within the organization to effectively drive adoption of new campaigns and processes.
- integrate data insights, both quantitative and qualitative, into campaign planning.
- ·measure and optimize. Create analysis and dashboard on program performance & return on investment and use findings in the development of future activity and program optimization based on the results. Share progress updates and key landmarks with business partners
- ensure all activities meet brand guidelines and are meeting legal & data protection requirements.
- continuously improve systems and tools: Provide input to marketing automation systems capabilities, data needs and related process roadmaps to improve agility and time to market of lifecycle campaigns
- You have previous marketing experience, including campaign management, in a b2b customer success environment, for a SaaS or enterprise software company
- You’re curious with a creative point of view.
- You possess an ability to adapt quickly to change.
- You have a proven track record to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines with confidence and ease.
- You have strong organization skills, attention to detail, diligence and follow-through.
- Excellent communicator, you know how to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- You have a love of data and digging into the story behind the data.
- You’re fluent in English (mother tongue) with exceptional written, verbal, and social communication skills
- You inspire others with a positive attitude and empathy toward the needs of customers and colleagues
- You have cross-team collaboration skills with a desire to have fun while doing your best work!
Ledger Bennett is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. Discover more about who we are and our benefits here: https://www.ledgerbennett.com/about-us/careers/What will my new role involve?