ABM Marketing Manager
About the candidate
A performance-driven and accomplished B2B marketing professional with a proven track record of achievement and ITSMA™ Account-Based Marketing Certified , digital marketing, sales enablement, demand generation campaign management, marketing communications program management, martech and marketing operations. Adept communicator with demonstrated verbal and written success in the areas of communications with internal staff and external customers. Jane has knowledge and expertise across all elements of ABM.
- Certified in Account-Based Marketing through ITSMA™ (IT Services Marketing Association).
- Strategic growth marketing account planning – including use of data-driven methods
- Martech and marketing operations – experience and knowledge of a wide variety of martech tools, experience with marketing and rev ops interlock to develop useful reporting, dashboards
- Content and collateral management: writing/development, production, & promotion
- Demand generation campaign management: Eloqua and direct email campaign development and implementation, tele-prospecting campaign execution
- Data-driven, campaign tracking, testing, end-to-end strategy & execution
- Creating, planning & executing targeted and integrated digital, content, email, event, web marketing efforts combined with targeted contact and executive engagement approach to create a highly effective and personalized approach for strategic accounts
- Martech tools used include Marketo, 6Sense, CRM – Salesforce, Seismic, Zoominfo, Monday, Boardroom Insiders, Emissary, TechTarget Priority Engine, Eloqua
- Vendor management
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities within specific, targeted accounts and contacts.
- Implemented 1:Few competitive takeaway integrated ABM campaign for Vendor Management Solution, engaging ~400 accounts, yielding higher than benchmark CTRs with social display ads, generating >400k impressions and influencing an opportunity of ~$400k. Top MQAs included Boeing, Accenture, Walt Disney
- Launched C-suite campaign targeted to executive attendees of Forbes Executive Summit: Email and open rates exceeded benchmarks, gifting to Top 30 target accounts resulted in follow-up meetings
- North America Enterprise Technology Industry 1:Few Campaign engaged 116 accounts, influencing $42.7M pipeline; Top accounts engaged: Facebook/Meta, Intel, NBC Universal, Microsoft, General Dynamics I.T., Apple, Door Dash utilizing tactics of display social, custom landing page
- Define marketing strategies and plan regional campaigns & programs to build BT brand and achieve targeted growth through Account-based marketing (ABM), campaign execution, industry marketing, internal/employee and executive communications.
- Campaign activation plans: included eDMs, Eloqua canvases, campaign landing pages, customer webinars
- Spearheaded account director huddle sales enablement sessions to influence and create opportunities for strategic solution selling; efforts resulted in $12M pipeline generation.
- Managed social media component of contact center lead generation campaign-via Twitter and LinkedIn; included development of assets/landing pages in Eloqua; higher than expected metrics
- Wrote and edited content for sales enablement tools and partner alliance communications
- Managed/executed strategic & tactical program to promote launch of new Corporate Branding, revamped website and sales skills to all employees globally