Fluid Talent Solutions is a leading provider of exceptional marketing talent with a difference. Our stand-out business proposition is to “embed” talented agency individuals into our client’s business, developing meaningful relationships with key stakeholders to deliver on our client’s exciting marketing plans, all with the support of a fully-fledged global marketing agency.
We have adapted a flexible working style that is robust, admin-light with cloud-based systems that allow you to work from any suitable location with hours to suit you, and our clients.
As the ABM Manager, you will need to work closely with all stake holders to dig deep to identify specific target pain points, and partner closely with Multinational and Global Commercial teams to drive contact generation, pipeline progression and revenue through account-targeted programs.
This role will be a critical resource in creating opportunities to engage with strategic accounts through multiple channels and in tandem with digital, demand, partner, and field marketing teams. Support in the planning and execution of a multitude of marketing programs – including but not limited to digital content marketing, customer events, account intelligence gathering and sales enablement.
The purpose of this role is to provide support for end-to-end buyer journeys within the Account Based Marketing framework, by region and utilising industry vertical segmentation. The role focuses on strengthening email nurture and track conversion across multiple lines of business as well as testing and optimizing each step in the customer journey. By close partnering and consulting with regional stakeholders, this role directly improves conversion performance within nurture tracks and ABM campaigns. The role will require strong consulting skills and deep knowledge of the marcom tech stack.
As our ABM Marketing Manager, you’ll be trusted to:
- Drive our cients ABM strategy to maximize pipeline through Account-Based marketing efforts
- Leverage a multi-channel approach and ABM platform to engage key personas & specific key verticals of targeted accounts to build awareness and engagement
- Help design and oversee implementations of intent and stage-based campaigns for tiered target accounts
- Work with extended teams and stakeholders not limited to Sales, Marketing Operations, Content Development, and Digital Marketing teams on the overall end-to-end experience for premier accounts
- Help connect the dots and measure the effectiveness of ABM activities, and identify clear opportunities for improvement
- Support the regional marketing teams through nurture track design, email nurture best practices, content identification, briefing documents, and reporting to show incremental improvement in conversion based on actions implemented
- Development of the strategic framework for how nurture tracks are implemented within the ABM buyer journey, across multiple regions.
- Consult with regional leads and key stakeholders on gaps in the buyer journey and suggest courses of action to remedy
- Drive improvements in reporting of performance
- Have hands on experience with Marketing Automation platforms
- Excellent communications and project management skills, including strong ad copy & messaging skills (ad design experience a plus)
- Strong data analysis skill
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in organizations with high volume email marketing activities.
- Strong understanding of marketing automation platforms
- Strong understanding of buyer journeys and ABM segmentation
- Ability to align activities to deliver strategy, identifying capabilities and required levels, addressing gaps, and evaluating impact.
- Experience working in matrix-organisations
- Excellent consulting skills in theory, content design, delivery, and facilitation as well as evaluation at all levels
- Experience in building strong partnering relationships with the business
- Knowledge of Demanbase and/or other ABM platforms